Thursday, December 1, 2016
Relax the mind with some journaling
So naturally I got out my journal and procrastinated!
But what a fun way to procrastinate. I started with the little watercolor painting (on the right) of flowers. Then I scanned it, and made a repeat pattern. Then printed it out, and added some washi tape, a few words, large and small, a date stamp.
My mind felt at ease and I felt good about the beauty I had created. So this is another very helpful way to get ready for an interview.
Journaling as therapy -- hooray!
and if you want to know how to make a repeat pattern in photoshop, here are the steps:
1. create an image.
2. go to filter, other, offset. Set the pixels to 1/2 size of the original image.
3. fill in the center with more of the pattern.
4. go to edit - define pattern
5. open a new image (make it pretty big so you can see lots of the pattern.)
6. edit - fill with the pattern you made.